Coastal Retreat in Salcombe
A superb location, now modernised and refurbished by C J Moore Ltd
Description of Project
A complete structural refurbishment of a 3 storey town house.
A loft conversion including a landing space, one large bedroom with en suite.
Each room has been completely refurbished to a high standard so that the property can be let out by a local Holiday Lettings Agency.
Gallery of Images
What we did
- Removal of all existing fittings including bathrooms and kitchen
- Kitchen design and kitchen re-fit including wall units and island
- Three new bathroom fits including two en suites
- Staircases and stair wells refurbished
- Refurbishment of reclaimed floorboards
- Porcelain tiles laid in Kitchen
- Refurbishment of existing fireplace
- Electrical, plumbing and plastering work throughout the property
- Painting and Decorating all rooms
- Outside patio area created for dining
- Bi Fold Aluminium folding doors leading onto patio area
This property has won a Gold award with the Holiday Lettings Agency used.
Customer Testimonial by Sue and Chris Vaughan
Sorry it has taken me a couple of weeks to write to formally thank you for the brilliant work you have done at Sandpiper over the past 8 months.
The house is completely transformed and is looking better than we ever hoped it would. We were slightly daunted at the prospect of renovating a property from such a distance and it was important to us that we worked with someone who we could trust, who understood what we wanted and who communicated regularly and effectively with us. You did all of these things extremely well and we feel that you really went out of your way to make sure that we got what we wanted throughout the entire project.
What also impressed us was your relationship with other local contractors and tradesmen who were involved in the job, making sure that they also worked to your standards and communicated well. . Your attention to detail meant that we now have a really well constructed and finished house, and almost within the budget too!!
We would not hesitate to recommend you and your team to anyone embarking on building work of any kind, and would be delighted to provide a reference should you ever need one. If we ever get planning permission for a parking bay we will come straight back to you.
In the meantime good luck with your future projects, and make sure you continue to find time to spend with your family. Thanks again for helping to make our dream holiday home a reality!
Sue and Chris Vaughan